Tapquire specializes in helping businesses acquire new customers, on-site feedback and market research by leveraging mobile tablet technology. We work directly with you from concept to execution to ensure that your specific data collection goals are met. Our solutions combine exceptional software, leading edge hardware and high performing staff to deliver exceptional results.
Call it customer acquisition, lead capture or intercept marketing, we help brands acquire more high quality customers at a lower cost per account. We do this by making the interaction easy, fast and engaging for the consumer while ensuring that you get cleanest data possible. We also start the conversation with your brand by sending a personalized email by segment as soon as the interaction is done. Our customer acquisition solutions are perfect for:
- Event marketing and brand activations
- Lead capture and lead retrieval (with the option of badge scanning)
- Event registration and sign up
- Contest and sweepstake entry
- Membership and loyalty program subscriptions
- Product sampling
See our customer acquisition case study.
On-Site Customer Feedback
Using kiosks or handheld tablets, we help acquire in-store feedback directly from customers while the experience is still fresh and relevant! Kiosks placed in strategic locations allow you to get feedback from customers but more importantly react to negative feedback before they make their way to social media channels. Paper surveys are old school and web-based surveys have a poor response rate. Get feedback directly from the people that matter while you still have them in front of you! See our on-site customer feedback case study.
Just let us know your demographic and we’ll launch an in-field market research program to get you exactly the data you need! Our survey experts will help you select the right tools and techniques best suited to your needs, providing you with expert advice right from the inception to the conclusion of your research program:
- Asking the right questions to the right people
- Ensuring quality and quantity of survey responses using strategies that make the survey engaging
- Providing access to real-time analytical reports that help you decipher significant trends and insights
See our market research case study.